RcFair is django based drop shipping e-commerce engine.
It is easy to add external suppliers wihout using special api from them.
RcFair periodically rescan suppliers web sites and correctly update
categories and products in your web shop.
* loader - supplier web site scanner
* cart checker - real time supplier web cart synchronizer
* payer - fully automatic order maker and payer on the suppliers web site
* differ - real time categories and products updater from loader and cart checker
* syncer - background payments checking service
* front - your django based web shop
Most of efforts where made on easiness of adding external suppliers.
We use headless browser technique to work with suppliers web sites. There are a lot of issues with headless browsing.
To make this process stable and unniterruptable separate unix processes spawned for headless browsers.
To implement new supplier you should declare child classes with methods to do common functions like site login or adding product to the cart.
Most of child functions should return small specified XML to base class which analyze and build big final XML which could be used by differ.
For example, to implement fully automated drop shipping service from https://www.louis.de/ as supplier, only this code implemented:
Most of code is web site spider and realtime cart shipping method scanner.
System natively support proxy and traffic balancing functions.