Shopify dropshipping website in the Pool and Pool toys niche.
I started this website as a test on starting a shopify dropshipping business. Due to a lack of time, I cannot continue to improve and test different marketing and business strategies. I would have loved to turn this into 6 FIGURE BUSINESS, but I lack the skills and times to acomplish my goals.
Most important features of the site:
- Niche: Swimming Pools and swimming pool related toys and accessoires.
- over $500 spend on Facebook (image) ads, with MULTIPLE WINNING products (a lot of engagement and shares), but insufficient converting funnels.
- $60 per month on the shopify plan and most important app(s): +Importify (multiple dropshipping supplier importer and automatic fulfillment software)
- Free theme
- Facebook page with engaged audience.
- multiple mailing lists
- Research into using Walmart and Amazon as dropshipping suppliers to reduce shipping times in the USA.
Floats have been the most popular product type so far, but I have not been able to turn my visiting customers into buying customers more efficiently.
I've covered just the tip of the iceberg with marketing so there's still a lot of room for improvement. What I would have liked to add if I had the time:
- Video Facebook Ads (Higher ROI!)
- Google Shopping Feed
- Instagram page
- Instagram shoutouts
- USA and Asia third party fulfillment centers.
- Premium Theme
- Hired a V.A. for daily tasks to make the site fully automatic.
No profits have been made, due to marketing costs. I've yet to find a marketing tactic with a positive ROI.