How do I buy a side project?
1. First, you must be a registered user. So create an account via
2. Browse through projects
If you find a project you would like to purchase, you can click on "Buy this project"
3. On this page, you'll need to provide some information on who you are and your intention
to purchase the project. Please make sure you fill out all the form fields.
You'll also need to offer a price at which you want to purchase the project for. This value is
up to you.
4. If the seller wishes to sell the project, he/she will respond to your request via email.
We strongly suggest you take your time in talking to the seller. In addition to
the exchange of emails, we also advise you to speak to them via other communication channels
such as Skype, Google Hangout. You could also view their public profiles via GitHub, Twitter
How can I increase my chance of purchasing the project?
Although it is up to the seller to decide who the buyer will be, you can increase your chance of
purchasing the project by
* Fill out your public profile at SideProjectors
* Clearly state your intention of purchase when contacting the owner.
* Provide information on how you can be contacted (e.g. Skype, Google Hangout) and your intention
Is SideProjectors involved in the transfer of money or the project?
No. SideProjectors acts as a bridge between the seller and the buyer, connecting them to determine
if a sale of a side project can occur.
Once the two parties are in agreement, then it is up to the seller and the buyer to arrange the
transfer of the money and the project.
How can I make sure the seller is a valid user?
We advise the buyers to take time in talking to the sellers. It would also help both the seller
and the buyer if the two can discuss over other communication channels such as Skype or Google Hangouts.